Modo Labs is the maker of Modo Campus, the easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy platform for schools to unify all aspects of the student experience into a single mobile application. Modo Campus helps education providers deliver hyper-personalized student experience, secure campus commerce, education and campus resources, and other services quickly and easily – even without IT or coding experience. More than 150 education institutions are benefiting from using Modo Campus to support and inform their mobile-first and mobile-connected students.
“We love working with our education partners to support schools and students on our easy to use mobile platforms,” said Stewart Elliot, CEO of Modo Labs, “We’re looking forward to meeting educators at the EDUCAUSE Conference who are sharing how their peers and colleagues are using mobile tools to boost engagement and retention on their campuses.”
To help education and institution leaders learn about those benefits, Modo Labs will offer the following opportunities at EDUCAUSE:
Tuesday, October 15
- 10:00 a.m. in Modo Booth 1345 - Alex Jekowsky, Senior Director of Commerce, Modo Labs, will discuss Modo Marketplace, a powerful feature of Modo Campus, in a presentation, “Bringing Commerce to Campus: Modo Marketplace.”
- 10:45 a.m. in Room W192c, Level 1 of the Convention Center - Ryan Seilhamer, Director of Mobile Strategy & Innovation at the University of Central Florida, will share UCF mobile strategy model and explore how peers and innovative schools are fostering student success through their campus apps. Session info here.
- 1:00 p.m. in Modo Booth 1345 – More time, more detail with Ryan Seilhamer, Program Director of Mobile Strategy & Innovation, University of Central Florida, in “UCF Transforms the Digital Experience.”
- 3:00 p.m. in Modo Booth 1345 – – Todd Sutton, Associate Vice Chancellor for Learning Technology and Client Services, University of North Carolina Greensboro, will discuss mobile engagement at UNCG in “UNCG Connects Students with Essential Resources.”
Wednesday, October 16
- 10:00 a.m. in Modo Booth 1345 – Matt Willmore, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Modo Labs will discuss and demonstrate new features and the overall ease of creating a campus app in, “App Building Made Easy with Modo 3.”
- 10:45 a.m. in Room W184a, Level 1 of the Convention Center – Leaders from Northern Michigan University will share how they made a Banner and Moodle mobile-ready, hyper-personal campus app experience, including integration with their LMS and SIS. Felecia Flack, assistant VP Information Services and team, Chris Lewis, Director of Technology Support Services and Bill Richards, Enrollment Operations Project Manager, will speak. Session info here.
- 1:00 p.m. in Modo Booth 1345 – More time, more detail with Felecia Flack, Chris Lewis, and Bill Richards, Northern Michigan University in, “NMU Makes a Hyper-personalized Campus App.”
- 3:00 p.m. in Modo Booth 1345– Thomas Riebe, Chief Technology Officer, Ivy Tech Community College and Kiran Kodithala, CEO of N2N Services, will discuss how mobile supports students in, “Ivy Tech Launches a Campus App to Help Drive Student Success.”
In addition, Modo Labs will offer one-on-one meetings with Modo mobile specialists to discuss unique campus challenges or goals. Click here to schedule.
Throughout the conference, the Modo Labs booth will feature a gallery of more than 30 university apps built on the Modo platform and demonstrations of Modo 3 and Marketplace. We have a special gift for attendees and invite participation in a brief survey about campus apps and mobile student engagement, with a reward for participating. FInd Modo Labs in Booth 1345 (map)
For more information about Modo Labs or their activates at EDUCAUSE, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusted by hundreds of the world’s most recognized universities and brands from around the world, the Modo no-code app platform offers enterprise-scale mobile engagement and communication capabilities that allow users to quickly and easily create unified mobile campus and workplace experiences that increase connectivity for employees, students, faculty, and guests. Using Modo, customers quickly unlock innovation and digitally transform their organizations by empowering the domain expertise of any person within their organization, regardless of technical skill set. For more information, visit modolabs.com, @ModoLabs.