Modo WorkReady is a no-code solution designed to be set up, branded, and deployed in a few hours. Employees then download a single app onto their phones and tablets and are ready to go immediately. Companies make the app their own with their corporate branding, specific information, and the functionality and features aligning with their back-to-work strategy. The employee WorkReady app serves as a hub for the distributed workforce and keeps both in-office and remote employees informed, connected, and safe.
“As companies prepare to welcome employees back to the office, it’s essential to keep them feeling connected, informed, and safe. It is critical that employees understand and comply with new guidelines and protocols – even as those change – so that they can focus on being productive,” said Stewart Elliot, CEO of Modo Labs. “A mobile app is the single most effective way to share timely information, provide easy access to critical resources, and adjust quickly to continually changing circumstances. With Modo WorkReady companies can deliver a localized experience and ensure returning employees are empowered and prepared for these changeable conditions.”
Modo WorkReady is the only tool delivering the speed and scale for companies of all sizes to give their employees the protocols, procedures, and communication capabilities needed so that they feel safe and informed.
Features of Modo WorkReady include:
- A scaled solution that expands to serve all corporate locations and all employees, with content specific for each location
- Proximity-based rich notifications triggered by Bluetooth beacons and geofences to enable instant notifications to any employee entering an at-risk location, or to alert them of location-specific safety and wellness policies
- Real-time deployment of app content to give employees up-to-the-minute policy and procedure updates
- Secure employee health status self-reporting
- “New normal” office tours to prepare employees for changes in work protocols and policies before they arrive at the office
- Indoor maps to quickly learn new floorplans and locate sanitation and PPE stations
- Food and dining options with guidance to support safe distancing and sanitation and personal protective equipment (PPE) requests
- Quick Polls to assess employee comfort level, collect instant feedback, and nudge user behavior
- A solution built on the industry-leading Modo Workplace® platform, enabling WorkReady companies to expand the solution into a holistic, unified, fully integrated employee experience app
Modo WorkReady is built on the proven Modo Workplace platform, trusted by Capital One, Schneider Electric, and many other Fortune 1000 brands to securely deliver a holistic, unified employee experience app to engage and connect their distributed workforce.
On May 28 at 2:00 p.m. EDT Modo will host a webinar to share best practices on returning employees to the office confidently and how leading enterprises are keeping their distributed workforce connected with the Modo WorkReady employee app.
About Modo Labs
Trusted by hundreds of the world’s most recognized universities and brands from around the world, the Modo no-code app platform offers enterprise-scale mobile engagement and communication capabilities that allow users to quickly and easily create unified mobile campus and workplace experiences that increase connectivity for employees, students, faculty, and guests. Using Modo, customers quickly unlock innovation and digitally transform their organizations by empowering the domain expertise of any person within their organization, regardless of technical skill set. For more information, visit modolabs.com. @ModoLabs
Tweet: Modo WorkReady launched by @ModoLabs so companies can get back to work and keep employees safe and informed. A #no-code app w/ proximity-based alerts, maps, push notifications and more. https://modolabs.com Webinar May 28 at bit.ly/ModoWebinar0528
Summary (150 characters): Modo WorkReady is launched, gives employers a no-code app for returning employees to work safely and confidently.
Tags: Modo, WorkReady, return to work, no-code app, employee, back to work, Modo WorkReady, workplace