- We assemble a panel of education experts and leaders for a webcast.
- You submit questions via a webform or email.
- We ask the experts your questions privately - no audience, no other writers or reporters.
- We email you – and you only - a video of the experts answering your private questions.
- There's a general portion at the beginning you can attend if you'd like to ask questions on the fly. We'll get those in, too.
We don’t just send you a link to watch your video. We send a searchable transcript, timecode-linked to exact segments in the video.
You can search the transcript for topics you care about like funding, or digital divide, or instruction and not just read what these experts and educators said, but jump directly to that section on the video. Here is the last panel transcript for the Getting Back to Campus panel: https://bit.ly/transcript060420
June 18 Panelists:
- Jarret Dyer, Coordinator of testing services, College of DuPage (IL), President National Collegiate Testing Association and Steve Saladin, PhD, director of testing and assessment, University of Idaho, co-authors of this new study on cheating and student attitudes (Download the study).
- Tricia Bertram Gallant PhD, academic integrity director at the University of California, San Diego and Board Emeritus at the International Center for Academic Integrity
- Ashley Norris PhD, chief academic officer, ProctorU, largest remote test proctor company, serving more than 1,000 universities.
- Valerie Schreiner, chief product officer, Turnitin, the largest plagiarism detection company, serving more than 15,000 schools and universities.
News and Notes, Leads or Quotes From Our Last Panel
We’ve highlighted some interesting and newsworthy things our panelists said during the general portion of The Real-World Challenge of Getting Back to Campus. Here is a link http://prez.ly/oqub to those notes in an accessible, reporting-friendly format.