Private Press Panel: Women in STEM, Their Mentorship and Influence on Children, Teens and Young Adults
5 women join our Oct. 14 panel on equity in STEM for young people. Send us your questions. Get private answers. Or, join us live! - TRANSCRIPT AVAILABLE
Topic: Women in STEM, Their Mentorship and Influence on Children, Teens and Young Adults
Join women who are dedicated to changing the career aspirations of disenfranchised or marginalized students. These women will answer questions about the urgency of STEM education and how they or the organizations they work with envision the systemic change needed to have a more significant impact in young people’s lives regardless of gender and especially for those who are systematically excluded from the opportunity to pursue STEM careers.
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
TRANSCRIPT HERE: http://bit.ly/transcript101420
- Sabari Raja, co-founder and CEO of Nepris
- Nicole Jackson, chief technology officer, Duet Health
- Anbu Subramaniyan, quality manager, General Motors
- Ana Porras, postdoctoral fellow, Cornell University
- Andi McNair, digital innovation specialist, Education Service Center Region 12, Texas
For Reporters - How this Works
- Reporters, send questions ahead of time or during the panel. We ask the panelists and send to you -- and you only -- a time-stamped video transcript (here's a sample) with your specific responses. Unscripted. Unedited. Just for you.
- Reporters may attend but need not be present (as long as your questions have been sent ahead of time). We're trying to save you time and give you great access.
- Yes, we'll make connections for you to the panelists if you need more than the panel provided.
- The first 20 minutes are open for general questions and open to an audience. When we get into the private questions, the audience is dismissed so that no one else has access to your questions.
- Submit questions here: https://pandopublicrelations.com/presspanels/
- Need to know more? Email Jennifer Harrison at [email protected]